Things Needed For This Tutorial
Please Note..All Settings remain the same unless otherwise noted.
Let's get started.....
1. Open your tube, mask, and minmise them for now.
2. Open a new Raster image 650 X 650 pixels...and flood fill it with white.
3. Select your Rectangle Tool and apply these settings:
Draw out a rectangle across the tag...you should now have
something like this:
4. Layers/Convert to Raster Layer...Selections/Select All - Selections/Float - Selections/Defloat - (Selections/Modify/Contract by 3.) Open a paper of your choice from the kit...Edit/Copy and paste it as a new layer over the selection. Selections/Invert - Edit/Cut
Selections/Select None....Merge down and ad a dropshadow of your choice.
5. In your layers palette, make the first layer active. Open a paper of your choice from the kit...Edit/Copy and paste it as a new layer.
Layers/New Mask Layer/From Image with these settings.
with your move tool...move the rectangle you made down so you just see a little of the bottom of the mask sticking out under it.
See my tag for reference....
6. Open the "Element" from the kit...Edit/Copy...Paste it as a new layer on under the mask layer. Image/Resize at 80%...We just want to see the top edges sticking out behind the mask.
Image/Mirror...Layers/Duplicate...Image/Flip and then Image/Mirror...See my tag for placement.
7. Open the "Glitter1" from the kit...Edit/Copy...Paste it as a new layer on top of the last layer. Image/Resize at 80% or more.
Place it where you like....Ad Dropshadow of your choice.
8. Open the "Frame 2" from the kit...and open a paper of your choice...Edit/Copy...Paste it as a new layer on top of the frame.
With you magic wand...select the inside of the frame, Selections/Modify/Expand by 5...Selections/Invert and Edit/Cut.
Selections/Select None...Layers/Arrange/Move Down... Layers/Merge Visible, Edit/Copy and Paste it as a new layer on top of all the layers.
Image/Resize at 81%...Image/Rotate/Free Rotate to the left at 8 degrees...See my tag for placement. Ad drop shadow of your choice.
9. Open the "Stamp Frame" from the kit...Edit/Copy...Paste it as a new layer on top of the last layer. Image/Resize at 95%...See my tag for placement.
10. With your magic wand tool, select inside of each openings of the frame. Selections/Modity/Expand by 2...Open a paper of your choice to fill each opening. I made the center opening pink and the others grey. You pick what works best for your tube.
11. Keep selected...and copy and paste your tube into each opening. Once you are happy with how it looks, Select None.
12. In your layers palette, lower the opacity on the tube layers. I also changed the blend mode to "Luminance Legacy".
You can now go back and ad a dropshadow to the frame.
13. Now open your tube of choice and Copy and Paste it as a new layer on top. Ad a dropshadow of your choice.
14. Now comes the fun part add any other elements from the kit you like to dress up the tag. Get creative and have fun with it.
15. Layers/Merge/Merge All Flatten...add your name, effects and don't forget to add the proper copyright info.
That's it...Your all done. If you are using it for a Tag you may want to resize....I like to use 65%. Now if you are using it for a header, no need to resize.
To save your image go to File/Export and export the JPEG Optimizer and Optimize at anywhere between 15 and 20 or whichever setting you prefer :)
You are done!! Hope your results were great ones :)
Please add this link:
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. As much as I did writing it. Any similarities to other tutorials are Entirely coincidental. Please do not translate or Script this tutorial. Please do not Claim any of it as your own. "