Things Needed For This Tutorial
Paint Shop Pro (This is done using 9), but should be able to be done in newer versions.
A tube of your choice,I am using Ismael Rac,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so. WSL_Mask110....Found Here....Save this somewhere it is easy to find. Mask13 Found Here...Save this somewhere it is easy to find. Scrap kit "Lucky Day" by Pimp'd Designz...This is a PTU kit that can be purchased from her store Here.
Or you may use a Scrap kit of your choice.
Please Note..All Settings remain the same unless otherwise noted.
Let's get started.....
1. Open your tube, both masks, and 2 papers of your choice (from the kit).
2. Open a new Raster image 700 X 700 pixels...and flood fill it with white.
3. Copy and paste one of your papers of choice onto the white background, I used a green paper. Layers/New Mask Layer/From Image with these settings: In drop down box find "Mask13"...Create mask from source luminance...and Invert mask data unchecked.
4. Layers/Merge/Merge Group and Image/Rotate/Free Rotate to the right at 90 degrees.
5. Copy and paste your other paper of choice, I used the black and white stripe. Copy and paste your tube of choice onto the paper you just added.
6. Add a drop shadow of your choice to the tube. Layers/Merge/Merge Down...the tube should now be merged with the paper layer. Now repeat step 3 using the "WSL_Mask110"
7. Now for the fun part...using your "Ellipse - Circle" preset shape tool. Draw a circle that just covers the two masks layers you just made. It doesn't matter what color, we won't be keeping it. You should now have something that looks like this.
Note: I lowered opacity on the right so you can see that it should just cover the mask layer.
Yours will be a solid circle not half and half like mine...lol
Importent!!!! Leave this layer a Vector layer...DO NOT convert it!
8. Add a new raster layer on top of the vector layer...now with your text tool. Pick a text you like and move your mouse to the top center of the circle and you will see "A" with a curved line under it. Click and begin typing...The text should curve around the circle.
9. You will have to try different fonts and sizes till you get what you want. Once you are happy with it. Convert your text layer to a raster layer and now you may delete the circle you created before. You will see that your text is now around your mask layers. Isn't that cool! You may now add a drop shadow to your text.
10. Hide your bottom white layer and merge all the other layers. Resize at 95% ...all layers unchecked. Sharpen if needed. You can unhide the bottom layer now.
11. Open the "Word Art - Kiss Me" from the kit. Copy and paste it onto your tag. Add a drop shadow of your choice.
12. Open the "Kiss - red lips" from the kit. Copy and paste it onto your tag. Resize it at 40% and move it into position...see my tag for an idea.
13. Layers/Merge/Merge All Flatten...add your name, effects and don't forget to add the proper copyright info.
That's it...Your all done. If you are using it for a Tag you may want to resize....I like to use 65%. Now if you are using it for a header, no need to resize.
To save your image go to File/Export and export the JPEG Optimizer and Optimize at anywhere between 15 and 20 or whichever setting you prefer :)
You are done!! Hope your results were great ones :)
Please add this link:
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. As much as I did writing it. Any similarities to other tutorials are Entirely coincidental. Please do not translate or Script this tutorial. Please do not Claim any of it as your own."