Rock Star Tag / Header
- Paint Shop Pro (This is done using 9), but should be able to be done in newer versions.Animation ShopA Tube of Choice2 or 3 Fonts of your ChoiceNo Filters or Plug-In's are needed....!!!Any other tubes or brushes you would like to use to dress up your Letter.My Supplies: ....20/20 Mask, My selections, and the 2 Music animations.The Mask and Animations were not made by me. Mask was found in a group share...If it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit. The animations were found here. There are lot's of fun animations there.
So open Animation shop. The easiest way to open it is while in PSP click on File > Jasc Software Products > Launch Animation Shop. There are different ways to get your images into Animation Shop, and if there is one you prefer, then go right ahead. Or you can follow this way.
22. Go up top and click on Edit >Copy
23. Switch over to Animation Shop, and on the top click on Edit > Paste as New Animation.
24. Edit > Paste after current Frame....and keep doing this till you have 10 Frames.
25. Edit > Select All.....and minimize it for now.
26. Open up both of the animations you saved earlier. There should be one of a boom box and one of music notes. Both all ready have 10 Frames of animation.
27. Make the Boom Box active....Edit > Select All....Edit > Copy
28. Maximize your Tag....Make sure all Frames are Selected! We will be working in Frame 1....Edit > Paste Into Selected Frame. Place the Boom Box onto the line next to your tube....See my Example above.29. Make the Music Notes active....Edit > Select All....Edit > Copy
28. Maximize your Tag....Make sure all Frames are Selected! We will be working in Frame 1....Edit > Paste Into Selected Frame. Place the Notes above the Boom Box.
....See my Example above.
Select all of the frames (CTRL + A) then press ALT + ENTER. Type in the speed (25). It will change the speed for all of the frames.
29. Animation/Resize Animation.....65% is about right....Tag shouldn't be to much larger than 325 pixels in size.
Now you have all the layers, Let's check out what it looks like. Up top on the tool bar is a View Animation button (see below what it looks like)....
Click on it and it will open your animation. Click on the X in the corner of the image that is showing the animation to close it. Your other image is still open.
After viewing your Animation and your happy with it - Click up top on File> Save As then choose where you would like to save it, and give it a name. Click on Save. It then opens another window Animation Quality Versus Output Size. There is a slider on the left. The higher the slider is on the line the larger the file size of your animation will be. But then again the lower on the line you set it, the quality of your image goes down. Click on Next then click on next in the next window, then click Next again, then click on Finish. You may now close out your image and close Animation Shop you are done.