Simple Black & White Scrap Tag
Simple Black N White Scrap Tag
This tutorial assumes a basic knowledge of Paint Shop Pro. I believe the skill level to be at the "Advanced Beginner" Level. Just be sure to read every step carefully and always pay special attention to what layer you are working on.
- Paint Shop Pro (This was done using 9)
- Supplies (Which includes: 2 Masks, 2 Scrap Papers, 2 Picture Frames)
- Graphic of your choosing (Must be Wide in shape) Tall graphics won't work!
- Font of your choice
- No Outside Plug-ins or Filters Needed.....Yay!!
**Place the Picture Frames in your "Picture Frames" folder...in PSP. Also included in the Supplies zip.... Scrap Paper and Masks. Save them into a folder where you will find them easily. The Picture Frames and Scrap Papers were created by me. The Masks were not. **
Please Note..All Settings remain the same unless otherwise noted
Let's Get Started!
First decide which picture frame you want to use. Looking above...If you choose the one on the left (Dreams, Treasures, Wishes, Desires)...Your image size needs to be...Width 400 X Height 300. Now, if you choose to use the one on the right ( My Favorite Things)...Your image size needs to be around...Width 350 X Height 255.
Also Note: Your image's main focus needs to be centered. This means nothing to close to the sides.
1. Open your image you wish to use. Once you have chosen your picture frame. We will work on your image size. Now, you can either crop it down, and use custom resize to get it to the right size, or use my optional instructions below..
For...another option if you are having problems resizing is to open a new raster image in one of the sizes above. Go to Edit/Copy on your graphic(You can close it out then). Back to the new raster image and go to Edit/Paste/Paste as a new layer and resize it down to where it fits in this new raster image nicely. Make sure you do not have Resize All Layers Checked when resizing. Use Smart resize also...and you will need to go to Adjust/Sharpness/Sharpen when you are done resizing....
Here are a few more results from a few taleted others....